2011-08-16 早上Osifu開示
Messages from Osifu:Race Against Time
August 16th, 2011
每到五點鐘Osifu就會自覺地醒來,洗漱完畢,來到電腦旁,開始新一天的開示。
Osifu wakes up consciously at five o’clock every morning, then goes to the computer starting a new day of teachings after washing and rinsing.
這是師父的使命,不敢懈怠、不能懈怠、也不會懈怠。
It is Osifu’s mission. Osifu does not dare to slack it off, and can not slack it off or will never slack it off.
眾生等得太苦了!
The sentient beings have been waiting in tremendous hardship!
眾生等得太久了!
The sentient beings have been waiting too long!
眾生等得太累了!
The sentient beings have been waiting dreadfully tired!
吾等不可以再麻木下去。
We can not afford to numb ourselves down any longer.
吾等不可以再等待下去。
We can not afford to wait any longer.
吾等不可以再僵持下去。
We can not afford to stalemate any longer.
吾等不可以再浪費下去。
We can not afford to waste the time down any longer.
吾等不可以再拖延下去。
We can not afford any further delay!
吾等不可以再自私下去。
We can not afford to be selfish any longer!
吾等不可以再自我下去。
We can not afford to live in our egoism any longer.
吾等不可以再自迷下去。
We can not afford to indulge ourselves in ignorance any longer.
吾等不可以再耽溺下去。
We can not afford to indulge ourselves down in the suffering any longer.
眾生需要吾等盡快覺醒。
The sentient beings need us to awaken ourselves as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快覺知。
The sentient beings need us to be aware of ourselves as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快覺悟。
The sentient beings need us to enlighten ourselves as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快發心。
The sentient beings need us to nurture our Bodhicitta as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快行道。
The sentient beings need us to cultivate the Way as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快施救。
The sentient beings need us to rescue and help them as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快行化。
The sentient beings need us to instruct and enlighten them as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快救度。
The sentient beings need us to rescue and save them as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快接引。
The sentient beings need us to escort and guard them as soon as possible.
眾生需要吾等盡快引領。
The sentient beings need us to guide and lead them up as soon as possible.
眾生正在火宅之中掙紮,你可聽到撕心裂肺的求救聲。
The sentient beings are struggling in the fiery residence, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
眾生正在苦海之中煎熬,你可聽到撕心裂肺的求救聲。
The sentient beings are suffering in the abyss of misery, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
眾生正在業海之中翻滾,你可聽到撕心裂肺的求救聲。
The sentient beings are tumbling in the sea of karma, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
眾生正在六道之中沈淪,你可聽到撕心裂肺的求救聲。
The sentient beings are trapped in the Six Realms, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
阿彌陀佛!
Amitabha!
我佛慈悲!
My compassionate Buddha!
這些撕心裂肺的求救聲,吾等又怎能置若罔聞呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn a deaf ear?
這些撕心裂肺的求救聲,吾等又怎能心不流淚呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can our hearts not cry in tears?
這些撕心裂肺的求救聲,吾等又怎能麻木不仁呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn to be insensitive?
這些撕心裂肺的求救聲,吾等又怎無動於衷呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn to be indifferent?
這些撕心裂肺的求救聲,吾等又怎安於自保呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we content with self-protection?
這些撕心裂肺的求救聲,吾等又怎能無所行動呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we stay doing nothing?
這些撕心裂肺的求救聲,吾等又怎不聞不問呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn a cold face to it?
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的六親眷屬。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our relatives in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的親人家人。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our families in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的父母兄弟。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our parents and brothers in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的至親至愛。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our beloved ones in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的手足同胞。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our brothers and sisters in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的執著貪求。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our persistence and desires in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的沈迷系縛。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our addiction and attachments in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的眾業感召。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are the inspiration of our karmic obstacles in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的妄心變現。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing cry for help are the manifestation of our false minds in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的佛緣道緣。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing cry for help are our connections of Buddhism and Taoism in the countless previous existences and eons.
這些發出撕心裂肺的求救聲的眾生,皆是吾等多生歷劫的親緣法緣。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing cry for help are our Dharma attachments and relatives in the countless previous existences and eons.
吾等即覺,怎能不管?
Since we are aware of it, how could we turn a deaf ear?
吾等已覺,怎能不救?
Since we are aware of it, how could we not sace them?
吾等明覺,怎能不度?
Since we are aware of it, how could we not rescue them?
阿彌陀佛!
Amitabha!
我佛慈悲!
My merciful Buddha!
時間流真的很快!
Time flies!
時不我待!
Every second counts!
宇宙運行真的很快!
The universe is running really fast!
時不我待!
Every second counts!
時空轉換真的很快!
The space-time conversion is really fast!
時不我待!
Every second counts!
沒有走上修心修行修煉圓滿回歸之路的盡快走上修心修行修煉圓滿回歸之路。
Those who have not embark on the Way for cultivation and ultimate happiness please step on the Way for cultivation and complete returning and reunification as quickly as possible.
走上修心修行修煉圓滿回歸之路的當 勇猛精進 直至成佛。
Those who have already embarked on the Way for cultivation and complete returning and reunification please work hard until the realization of Buddhahood.
吾等不談災劫,但師父不忍眾生於災劫中失去生命而失去得到救度的機會。
We don’t talk about disasters and the devastating consequences but Osifu could not bear that the living beings lose their lives in disasters so as to lose opportunity for salvation.
Osifu常說:與時間賽跑!
Osifu often says: to race against time!
Osifu常說:與災劫賽跑!
Osifu often says: to race against disasters!
Osifu常說:盡心盡力救度!
Osifu often says: try our best to save and help them.
Osifu常說:全力以赴救度!
Osifu often says: try as hard as we could to rescue and assist them!
Osifu常說:不遺一靈!
Osifu often says: never abandon a single being!
一步一步,隨著你們的覺醒、覺知、覺悟,你會知道師父在說些什麽。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu is talking about.
一步一步,隨著你們的覺醒、覺知、覺悟,你會明白師父在做些什麽。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu is doing.
一步一步,隨著你們的覺醒、覺知、覺悟,你會明覺師父在行些什麽。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu is practicing.
是的,最終你會知道、明白、明覺師父的心、師父的語、師父的行。
Surely, you will know, understand and be aware of the heart, speeches and practices of Osifu.
當然,這需要一個過程。
Surely, time is needed.
希望這個過程不會太久,因為宇宙不會給你太多時間讓你去懷疑、質疑、猶豫、徘徊。
Hopefully this process will not be too long, because the universe will not give you too much time to doubt, questing, hesitate and wandering.
因為宇宙會把盡可能多的時間留給你讓你去:勇猛精進、修心修行、修煉提升、凈化升華、回家回歸。
Because that the universe will leave you as much time to work hard to cultivate and practice as to purification and ascension as well as returning and reunification.
今日就講到這裏吧!
Let’s make a conclusion here today!
Osifu說而已,僅供弟子有緣人參悟。
Only messages by Osifu for your reference.
希望能夠對弟子有緣人有所啟發。
Hopefully it would enlighten the inspiration of all the disciples and predestined friends.
時刻祝福大家:早日成佛!
Blessings for you all the time! May you all achieve the ultimate Buddhahood soon!
時刻祈福:宇宙祥和 天下太平 國泰民安 風調雨順
Always wish a harmonious universe! May all under the Heaven is at peace! May the country flourishes and people enjoy prosperity!
阿彌陀佛!
Amitabha!
MSN:[email protected], [email protected]
http://www.osifu.net
[此贴子已经被作者于2013/12/1 3:50:12编辑过]